What is I-Got-Notices?
Every day, you receive dozens to hundreds of court notices with important documents and dates that cannot be overlooked. Processing a single court notice can be a multi-step process that includes saving attachments and scheduling follow-up meetings.
I-Got-Notices provides the tools to process and archive CM/ECF notifications automatically.
- Prioritization Tools: Automatically flag notices as high, medium or low priority using customizable keywords.
- Intuitive Filters: Easily filter notices through the inbox by client, case number, jurisdiction and other fields
Fully Functioning Calendar
The I-Got-Notices calendar is designed to keep important dates from your court notices organized. Collaborate with your associates and staff with the option to view separate or combined calendars and delegate events to others in your office. Track event changes and automatically sync with your Google Calendar.
- Auto Events: Dates in docket text trigger auto-events, which you can add to your calendar or choose to ignore.
- Sequenced Events: For events and case types with preset follow-up activities, save time by preprogramming activities into your calendar.
Case Documents in a Single View
The Case View in I-Got-Notices aggregates all information regarding a case in a single location without the need to manually process, save and name files into a folder system.
- Document Viewer: Since PDFs of your notices are automatically saved into your computer system, you can review any of the documents at any time at no charge. You don’t have to go back to PACER to retrieve them.
Automatically Updated Creditor Database
Looking for a good noticing address for a creditor? I-Got- Notices automatically compiles and updates an easily accessible database of creditor addresses from proofs of claim notices you receive. Because addresses are provided by the creditors, you can rest assured that they are accurate and up-to-date.
What our customers are saying
I-Got-Notices Single-User License
- Intuitive & time-saving tool.
- “Free looks” received in ECF emails.
- Integrated inbox and calendar.
- ***Full license initial purchase price is $350.
- Each additional workstation is $100 initial / $55 renewal.
- Contact us for pricing on orders greater than 25 workstations.