What is I-Got-Notices®?
Are you underwater in a sea of daily ECF e-mail? Then I-Got-Notices is the answer for you!
I-Got-Notices allows you to automatically capture “free looks” sent in your daily ECF e-mails and saves the files to your hard drive for review when you need to see them. They are available to you without having to go to PACER and incur charges.
I-Got-Notices also calendars the dates in those notices on its built-in (Outlook style) calendar. It also builds a database on your computer of the claims addresses in the proofs of claim you’ve received through I-Got-Notices.
When connected to BankruptcyPRO®, I-Got-Notices can match the notices and their linked documents to your cases. Click on the I-Got-Notices® tab in BankruptcyPRO to see a list of the notices received in your case. One more click on a button opens the captured PDF file(s) for your review (or printing).
- Sync with BankruptcyPRO
- Automatically sync with the Google® Calendar
- Export calendar events to Microsoft Outlook
- Can view case notices inside of BankruptcyPRO
- Create folders, mail rules to organize e-mail
- Fully functioning integrated office calendar
- Email sorting, filtering, and searching — sort by case number, date, subject, debtor and creditor
- Helps you calendar hearings, bar dates, and deadlines directly from the notices
- Add your own (non-bankruptcy) appointments and other items
- When calendaring, automatically add a set of events around another event (e.g., get tax transcripts from client, send tax transcripts to trustee in relation to a 341 hearing.)
- Client/Server version available to handle large, high volume offices.
Download a free 30-day trial of I-Got-Notices today! If you decided to purchase the software at the end of the trial period, you won’t lose any of the data entered during the trial. All trial versions will require registration and activation through LegalPRO Systems.
All licenses include a year of free updates and technical support. We want you to be fully satisfied with your LegalPRO product and to help you fully utilize its potential.
Technical support representatives can help with any questions, Monday-Friday 8:30a.m.-6:30 p.m. CST at (210) 561-5300 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.