BankruptcyPRO® is amazingly easy to use and offers a unique, refreshing perspective to bankruptcy case preparation. We’ve worked long and hard to make BankruptcyPRO a useful tool for you.
For example, as cases are entered into the program, they are displayed on a central list. When you select a case, it is retrieved and available for data entry, exemption calculation and Chapter 13 plan calculation and printing.
We have local plans in the following states: Alabama; Arizona; Arkansas; California (Central); Colorado; Florida (Middle) (Southern); Hawaii; Illinois (Northern); Kentucky (Western); Louisiana (Eastern) (Middle); Maryland; Massachusetts; Michigan (Eastern) (Western); Minnesota; Mississippi; Montana; Nevada (Reno Division); New York (Northern) (Southern); North Dakota; Ohio (Southern); Oklahoma (Northern) (Western); Pennsylvania (Eastern) (Middle); South Carolina; Tennessee (Middle) (Western); Texas (All Districts); Utah; Virginia (Eastern); and Wisconsin (Eastern) (Western).
BankruptcyPRO also allows you to open several screens simultaneously and move among them in a specific case. The software also remembers the contents and position of each open window.
For example, you can work on the budget and Chapter 13 plan at the same time while making adjustments in each window.
Download a free 30-day trial of BankruptcyPRO today! It is a fully functional program, however, all printed forms have the watermark “For Demo purposes only” until the software is unlocked. If you decided to purchase the software at the end of the trial period, you won’t lose any of the data entered during the trial.
All licenses include a year of free updates and technical support. We want you to be fully satisfied with your LegalPRO product and to help you fully utilize its potential.
Technical support representatives can help with any questions, Monday-Friday 8:30a.m.-6:30 p.m. CST at (210) 561-5300 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
BankruptcyPRO also allows customers to:
- Use the built-in PDF writer and the ECF wizard to create files for electronic filing
- Calculate state and federal exemptions simultaneously—pick the best method for your client
- File your cases even faster with FlashFiling®
- Keep an Audit Trail of your documents with the built-in Document Tracker
- Use the Consumer Liability Report (CR) wizard to pull creditors directly into your cases
- Several users can be in the same case at the same time
- Import creditors from other electronic formats for large cases
- Amortize creditor disbursements quickly in the Chapter 13 plan calculator
- Instantly recalculate your plan for easy modifications and unlimited variations
- Our feasibility testing helps get you a confirmable Chapter 13 plan
- Convert a case to another chapter with one selection
- Clone cases for business and personal combinations
- Link creditors to assets, or assets to creditors quickly and easily
- Add your own special Plan provisions for specific situations.
Corporate Filers Take Note!
If your client has their data in an electronic format, you can use the template provided in BankruptcyPRO to import that data directly into your case, reducing retyping errors.
If you’re preparing a business and personal case for the same client or converting to another chapter and want to save the first version as a separate case, cloning the first case is a right-click away. You’ll have an exact copy of the first case that you can modify to create the second one.
BankruptcyPRO has a built-in PDF writer, so you don’t have to purchase a third-party package to generate files for Electronic Filing. By using the built-in PDF writer, you use less memory when creating your ECF files. We extract your Debtor information, create your Matrix in a text format, and create your schedules and plan in PDF format for easy uploading in one pass when filing electronically.
FlashDOCS® gives you the power and flexibility to create your own custom merge templates using the data already entered in BankruptcyPRO® without having to use a word processor. It creates your documents instantly, ready for printing or uploading! You can also save the output documents in PDF or RTF formats.
- Easy data entry, with or without a mouse.
- Input up to 40 hot key macros
- Look up city and state by typing a zip code
- Access data and enter cases notes in multiple cases without losing your place of data entry
- Reduce duplicate data entry with master creditor list, current case’s creditor list and property list
- Ability to preview all schedules forms and reports on the screen and print selected pages.
- Ability to print many different Chapter 13 plans and plan summaries
- The Chapter 13 plan engine is easy to use, robust and completely integrated
- Assign multiple exemptions to a single asset
- State exemptions are user definable, and their ceiling and behavior can be changed
- See state or federal exemptions together and determine which scheme is beneficial to your client
- User-definable default exemptions by category.
- Create your own custom motions, letters, and forms – no separate word processor necessary
- Print proof of claim
- Cross-referencing link assets to creditors with claim amount integrity
- Cross-referencing link creditors to assets with value integrity
- Ability to set up a co-debtor group for cases that have the same co-debtors on multiple debts
- Multiple contacts and noticing parties
- Full support for Chapter 11 including corporations
- User-designated descriptions for use in creditor consideration fields
- Transfer of information between schedules, reducing duplicate data entry
- Ability to itemize and categorize business exemptions as an attachment to the budget
- Built-in navigational tool. Click Next to go to next window.
- User-definable matrices available on a jurisdiction by jurisdiction basis
- Effortlessly convert a case to and from any chapter of the Bankruptcy Code
Chapter 13 Plan Features
- Pay a creditor pro rata.
- Pay a creditor a specific fixed payment, variable specific payments, staggered payments and balloon payments.
- Specify and provide for variable monthly income into the plan including income at any desired interval.
- Specify payment priorities to ensure payment of certain creditors before, after or along with others.
- Ability to change the Chapter 13 Trustee’s commission.
- Set up fixed payments and other payment methods to the general unsecured creditors.
- Define special class unsecured creditors to be paid 100% along with priority and secured creditors.
- Plan payment estimates available in advance of actually calculating plan.
- Define special provisions for your plan including global provisions for reuse in multiple plans.
- Ability to create and store multiple calculated plans. You can calculate a new plan for a debtor without losing your previous plan results. This allows you to consider multiple payment scenarios as well as leaving a plan amendment and modification trail.
- Review plan results on the screen in an easy-to-read table format. Preview and print a pro forma spreadsheet of the results.